- Recruitment Request – If you would like a recruiter to determine if you or someone you know is eligible for the Migrant Education Program or if you would like recruitment in your area, click here.
- Resource Request – Looking for resources for migratory children and families? Fill out a Resource Request and a staff member will contact you.
- COE Request – Request a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility.
- Title IC MEP Certification & Database Training Request: Please fill out this form if you need training for the Migrant Education Program in any of the areas listed below. If your MEP eligibility certification is expired or going to expire soon, please fill out this form to request the Title IC MEP Eligibility Refresher Training.
- Title I, Part C Education of Migratory Children Survey – Click here if you would like a recruiter to contact you to determine eligibility for the Minnesota Migrant Education Program.
- Training Request – The Minnesota Department of Education is partnering with Tri-Valley Opportunity Council to provide professional development opportunities to school staff and other organizations regarding migrant education. Please indicate which trainings you would like more information about. Trainings can be done by Teams or in person (we can come to you). For more information contact Cris Young at email@example.com or call 800-890-4853.