I-C.A.R.E is a group of Tri-Valley employees who, beyond their employment duties, are dedicated to helping area families in need, regardless of age or circumstance.
Inspire and let yourself be inspired. Human generosity needs to be embraced; love and compassion are not luxuries. The simplest acts of kindness can overcome the toughest obstacles of life and its suffering.
I-C.A.R.E. – promotes caring and generosity and was created with that vision in mind.
I care for the Community
I care for our Agency
I care about Relationships
I care about our Employees
Tri-Valley is embracing and promoting the development of opportunities that will help reach our goal of supporting and motivating our employees for positive mental health and contributing and giving back to the community.
Employees who are mentally and emotionally healthy have:
* A sense of contentment.
* A zest for living and the ability to laugh and have fun.
* The ability to deal with stress and bounce back from adversity.
* A sense of meaning and purpose, in both their activities and their relationships.
* The flexibility to learn new things and adapt to change.
* A balance between work and play, rest and activity, etc.
* The ability to build and maintain fulfilling relationships.
* Self-confidence and high self-esteem.
If you would like to make a monetary donation to I-C.A.R.E. or a site specific I-C.A.R.E. subcommittee for your center or petition for funds for a special cause in your service area please email email@example.com.