T.H.E. Bus Passenger Information
Hours of Service:
Please see T.H.E. Bus Schedules for more information.
Please have the following information available when calling to schedule a ride:
Location/City where you will board the bus
Location/City of your destination
Hours/When pick-up is needed
Appointment time will be helpful
Scheduled pick-up time:
- T.H.E. Bus can be 10 minutes before or 10 after scheduled pick-up time due to circumstances. uncontrollable by driver. Please be watching for the bus 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- If you need to cancel, please call dispatch to cancel the ride 30 minutes in advance.
T.H.E. bus will arrive at the pick-up location and depart after 2 minutes.
- Have correct change when boarding, drivers do not carry change.
- Please call a minimum of 30 minutes before your schedule pick-up to cancel your ride.
- Please let dispatch know as soon as your scheduled rides have changed.
No Show Policy
- If the bus goes to your requested location and you don’t show for your schedule ride it is considered a no show.
- When you receive a no show you are required to pay for the no show before riding the bus again. Contact dispatch to find out the fare of a no show.
• Only large items you are able to carry will be allowed.
• Luggage/Bags/Backpacks/Packages: must not block the aisle, stairs or doorway.
• Items must remain under the rider’s control. When unloading items will be placed on the curb.
• No open food or beverages allowed.
• Keep cell phone use to a minimum.
• Keep cologne, perfumes, body odor etc. to a minimum.
• Shirt, shoes, and appropriate clothing are
• No swearing, rude language, raised voice, and/or inappropriate behavior.
• Parents/guardians’ are responsible to secure
children into infant car seats if under 1 years old and if over 1 years old properly seat belted.
• No weapons allowed.
• Remain seated and buckled while the bus is moving.
• Drivers are not allowed to accept tips or gratuity.
• One ride will be provided per rider to and from a liquor establishment to purchase alcohol. No other rides can be scheduled for that day to any location.
• For the safety of all riders, if a rider appears intoxicated, or smells of alcohol he/she may be refused the ride.
Any riders not following the above rules may be suspended from T.H.E. Bus for one week. If issues continue, there may be a two-week suspension and possible loss of riding privileges.
Winter Storm Closing
- Please listen to your local radio stations for weather related closings.
Please contact us at 800-201-3432 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on passenger information.