Hours of Service:
Please see T.H.E. Bus Schedules for more information.
Please have the following information available when calling to schedule a ride:
Location/City where you will board the bus
Location/City of your destination
Hours/When pick-up is needed
Appointment time will be helpful
Scheduled pick-up time:
- T.H.E. Bus can be 10 minutes before or 10 after scheduled pick-up time due to circumstances. uncontrollable by driver. Please be watching for the bus 10 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
- If you need to cancel, please call dispatch to cancel the ride 30 minutes in advance.
T.H.E. bus will arrive at the pick-up location and depart after 2 minutes.
- Have correct change when boarding, drivers do not carry change.
- Please call a minimum of 30 minutes before your schedule pick-up to cancel your ride.
- Please let dispatch know as soon as your scheduled rides have changed.
No Show Policy
- If the bus goes to your requested location and you don’t show for your schedule ride it is considered a no show.
- When you receive a no show you are required to pay for the no show before riding the bus again. Contact dispatch to find out the fare of a no show.
- Only large items you are able to carry will be allowed on the bus.
- Please keep cell phone use at a minimum as a courtesy to others.
- Due to allergies, please keep cologne/body spray/perfumes to a minimum.
- Shirt, shoes and appropriate clothing are required.
- One ride will be provided per passenger to and from a liquor establishment to purchase alcohol. When the passenger is brought back to the original location no other rides can be schedule for that day to any other location.
- For the safety of all passengers, if a rider appears intoxicated, or smells of alcohol he/she may be refused the ride.
- Swearing, rude language or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated.
- It is the parents’/guardians’ responsibility to ensure children are secured into an infant car seat and properly seat belted into the bus.
- No weapons allowed on the bus.
- Everyone should remain seated while the bus is moving.
- Drivers are not allowed to accept tips or gratuity.
Winter Storm Closing
- Please listen to your local radio stations for weather related closings.
Please contact us at 1-800-201-3432 or at email@example.com for more information on passenger information.