The Minnesota Migrant Education Program (MEP) provides educational and support services to eligible migratory children and youth ages 0 – 21 who have not graduated. Tri-Valley Opportunity Council (TVOC) Migrant Seasonal and Head Start Centers and TVOC Title IC Migrant Education Services collaborate to help ensure the proper identification, placement, and reporting of migratory children for the Title I Part C, Education of Migratory Children.
- Migrant Education Program Checklist for Migrant Seasonal Head Start Centers
- Partnership Agreement– Designated TVOC MSHS staff and the MN MEP staff should meet before programs begin to discuss the Partnership Agreement.
- Helpful Resources – Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc. (tvoc.org)
- Midwest Migrant Education Resource Center (MMERC) – Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc. (tvoc.org)
- MSIX – Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc. (tvoc.org)
Fill out a Recruitment Request if…
- You come across a family that has moved in the past 36 months for ag work and has a child aged 0-21?
- You come across a family with a potential out-of-school youth (OSY)
- And the child is not registered for this year in ChildPlus